Wednesday, October 24, 2012

An eternal problem with selling games

One thing I've been thinking about for a while now is how I'm going to go about selling this game. If I make it something that one pays to download, then that person could buy and redistribute the game for a lower price, or even free. The question is: How does one get around that? I'm thinking of making a site, where you can play the game online, without having to download any content onto you computer. I'm not sure if I'm going to have people pay to create an account, or if I'm going to make people pay to buy the game. Regardless, one of the two ideas suggested is likely going to happen.Below is the protagonist, Kyon, in all his epic-ness!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for excellent blog.I'm happy to find useful blog share in my friends. Celebration Attorney THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete